My Acreage Dream Home
Well, our current home has been on the market for just over a week now.  We've had 7 showings so far without so much as a nibble.  But, with so many other houses for sale in our area, I'm not the least bit surprised.
In between the never-ending cleaning and tidying, I've started searching the property listings for our next home.
We're looking for a small, private acreage (around 5 acres), close to where my husband works.  
As soon as I saw this property, I fell in love!  It's a little bit over our price range, but, just look at this place!



















We could just move in and enjoy!
But, hubby thinks it makes more sense to buy a beautiful piece of land and start from scratch.  We'd be able to create our very own version of a dream acreage, all brand new and for a lot less money.

But, it would also be a lot of work.  We'd have to choose and clear the building site, create an access road and driveway, drill a well, install a septic system, build the house, add landscaping and fencing, and the list goes on...


At this point, it's anybody's guess what we'll end up doing.  Which option would you choose?
 
Top